- Connecting has become central to who I am as an educator and my job. In 2017, I want to continue to learn from my PLN and make new connections with other educators.
- Connecting effective teaching and learning strategies to ed tech tools for teachers & students. As teachers have questions and needs, I want to be able to offer support to them.
- I will continue to strive to explore new and efficient strategies that connect and inform our school community. The stronger our connection, the easier it is for our story and our student’s learning to be shared in authentic ways.
- Small shifts create big impact. Real change is hard and messy. I want to learn and experiment with how small shifts incorporating blended learning can empower learners.
- I want to make a conscious effort to use my voice while encouraging teachers and students to share experiences in authentic ways. A focus this year will be to push myself to use multimodal digital strategies to express myself through continuing to learn digital graphic, video, and audio techniques.
- This year being a part of the collective voice of my school and it’s vision for learning within our walls and beyond is an exciting challenge.
I am ready for 2017! I can't wait to see where we all are a year from now. Happy New Year!